Student Chapter Merit Award
The 2012 winners are:
First Place: Erindale Chemical and Physical Sciences
Society (ECPS), University of Toronto at Missisauga
Honourable Mention: Memorial University of Newfoundland
Terms of Reference
The Student Chapter Merit Award is offered as a means of recognizing and encouraging initiative and originality in Student Chapter programming in chemistry.
Deadline: April 1 of every year
Award: An engraved plaque and lapel pin for each executive members of the Chapter for first place.
A certificate and lapel pin for each individual awarded an Honourable Mention.
Nomination: The Chapter should prepare its own nomination. Provide a pdf report which includes:
- indication of both scientific and social events over the entire twelve month period;
- elaboration on what are considered the most important activities;
- chapter statistics, including the total number of active members;
- level of participation and interest in each activity;
- photos or other material may be included.
The award shall be presented annually unless the Committee considers that no suitable candidate has been nominated.
Send to: Awards Manager at email@example.com.JOIN NOW