Who we are:
The Canadian Society for Chemical Technology (CSCT) is the national, not-for-profit, technical association that unites chemical technology professionals who work in industry, academia, and government.
The CSCT is one of the three Constituent Societies of the Chemical Institute of Canada (CIC), along with the Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC) and the Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering (CSChE). We are governed and funded by our membership.
What we do:
- We provide opportunities for career enhancement and professional development;
- We establish and strengthen links among academic, industrial and government technologists;
- We advance the public’s understanding and appreciation of the chemical technology;
- We recognize significant individual and organizational contributions through an awards program;
- We provide certification for members to allow more career mobility.
- We produce a newsletter three times a year.
Find out more about the Canadian Society for Chemical
Technology (CSCT) Objectives
Get in touch with a member of the Canadian Society for Chemical Technology (CSCT) Board of Directors
Become a Certified Chemical Technologist